OWNERSHIP & REVISIONS
This website (‘’Website” or “Site”) is owned and operated by Naficy Pictures LLC (“the Company”).
We reserve the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, disseminate or transfer to another site or downloadable device any file, section or material on this website except one (1) duplication of any such materials onto your own personal home computer for non-commercial purposes provided that our proprietary web materials are not altered in any form. Any other requests must first be obtained in writing from Naficy Pictures.
This Website and materials incorporated on this Website (including, without limitation, articles, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, images, designs, icons, video and audio clips [including, without limitation, trailers, promotional videos and all other audio visual materials] and advertising copy, domain names and any and all copyrightable material [including source and object code] and/or any other form of intellectual property) (“Material”) are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and other intellectual property and non-intellectual property laws and by international treaties (“Copyrights”).
Some of the logos, icons, domain names or other images displayed by the Company on this Website are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and/or service marks owned by the Company or others (“Trademarks”).
If you believe any content appearing on this Website infringes your copyright rights please write to Naficy Pictures LLC, 1055 W. 7th Street, 33rd Floor, Suite 52, Los Angeles CA 90017. In your letter please provide the following information:
(1) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(5) your signature or that of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
(6) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
By submitting an infringement notification you acknowledge and agree that the Company may forward your claim and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
It is our policy not to accept unsolicited materials including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, motion pictures, television programs, products, services or any materials other than those that we have specifically requested.
This policy exists to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by us might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited materials such as ideas, suggestions, stories, motion pictures, television programs, products, screenplays, artwork, music or any other materials of any kind (jointly and severally, “Submissions”) as they will not be returned and may be destroyed.
Any communication or Submissions you do transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, including, without limitation, all patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade identities, copyrights, trade secrets, trade dress, logos, domain names, concepts, know-how, techniques, source code and object code, mask-work rights, inventions, moral rights, author’s rights, algorithms, rights in packaging, goodwill and other intellectual property and proprietary rights that may subsist in the Submissions.
By sending us any Submissions you hereby acknowledge that no financial compensation or other special relationship is granted between you and Company in any way in connection therewith.
You acknowledge that your decision to submit any material to Company does not place Company in a position that is any worse than the position held by members of the general public with regard to your Submissions. Further, by submitting any Submissions to Company you thereby grant, transfer and assign to Company and its affiliates, without any credit or compensation to you, an irrevocable, perpetual, unconditional, unrestricted, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable in whole or in part, sublicenseable in whole or in part, exclusive right and license (together with all consents necessary, if any) throughout the universe to broadcast, display, perform, post, archive, publish, license, sell, disclose, manufacture, distribute, reproduce, modify, alter, translate, delete, create derivative works based in whole or in part thereon, combine with other content, market, and/or otherwise use, reuse and/or otherwise exploit any Submissions and/or any part thereof and/or any derivative works based in whole or in part thereon for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, marketing, licensing, distributing and/or otherwise exploiting productions and/or products using any such rights (in whole or in part) in any form, media, software and/or technology of any kind now existing and/or hereafter developed and advertising, promoting, marketing and/or otherwise exploiting the same.
You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in and to any of your Submissions, even if such Submission is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You represent that any and all of your Submissions are original with you and do not infringe upon, misappropriate or violate the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary rights and that you have the full right and power to enter into this Agreement.
You appoint the Company as your agent with full power to enter into any document and/or do any act the Company may consider appropriate to confirm the grant and assignment, consent and waiver set out above. You agree and understand that Company is not obligated to use any Submissions you make to Company through the website or otherwise and you have no right to compel us to do so.
You also acknowledge that, with respect to any claim you may have in connection with, relating to or arising out of Company’s (or any of its agents, licensees, assignees, successors, designees or transferees) actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submissions, you hereby irrevocably waive any right to seek and/or obtain, rescission, equitable and/or injunctive relief related to the Company’s development, production, distribution, license, advertising, marketing, exhibition and/or other exploitation of any of motion pictures, television shows, commercials and/or other content and/or products.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The Company attempts to ensure that the information provided on our website is accurate at the date of release, however errors or omissions may occur. We do not accept any liability in respect of any such errors or omissions. This website is provided without guarantees or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We will not assume any liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of, or caused by, whether directly or indirectly, the use of any part of the information provided.
By using the Website you agree to cooperate fully and as reasonably required by the Company in the Company’s defense of any claim that is subject to its representations and warranties. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses. You shall not in any event settle any such matter without the written consent of the Company.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website publishes links to external websites operated by other parties. We do not control the content or accuracy of information on such websites and do not otherwise endorse the material placed on such sites. The links are provided for your information only.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this website is correct and up to date, including hyperlinks to other organisations’ websites. However, as previously stated, no warranty is given as to its accuracy, suitability or completeness and;
(1) We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions
(2) We do not endorse views or opinions expressed within these sites by contributors
(3) We cannot guarantee that any of these external sites will work at all times
(5) Neither Naficy Pictures nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct or indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties
(6) Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, Naficy Pictures gives no warranties that it is indeed free and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software
(7) Naficy Pictures shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or any other internet site
(8) Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Naficy Pictures’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.